-
March 10th, 2011, 02:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
wise county hold em club
I have not posted in a while, but I wanted to invite anyone who is interested to my texas hole em club. On pokerstars. It features both real and play money tables and tournaments. This is a private club, and not open to the general public, all members are from wise county, or I know them personally. Its free to download, and join. There is no obligation to play for real money. I have several spots open and I am having a $10 winner take all tourny Sunday. If you want to join the "wise county hold em club" on pokerstars.com please pvt me and I will send you the login info
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks